Monday, January 26, 2004

This is the very first time starting to write a blog, I plan on adding my personal thoughts at least once a day, you are always welcome to reply to any of my blogs. these blogs will not be edited by my editor-in-chief so bear with me if I spell something wrong or I had just a little to much cognac. Today was a rather interesting day I got up at 630 am about a hour early than I would usually get up and as usually I head to the computer to make sure all is well in we8there.com land. if you keep up with the site then you know I work as a news photojournalist at KRON TV In San Francisco so around 9:30am I get a page from the assignment desk (The people who assign me my stories) they wanted me to head to a press conference that was in the city at 10am which is almost impossible since I live near SFO abour 12 mile from the SF city limits but they found someone closer to cover the presser, Thank god I really hate showing up at pressers late! I have a user who always sends me emails which is really cool to hear from users on a regular basis.

Anyway only one person posted a review today! what is up with that. but it was a valid review so it beats a blank.... I am so tired of getting reviews that I can't post or with a bogus email address... and my favorite reviews posted by employees trying to get their restaurant listed... true story one day I got a review it was so wonderfully written I knew it was done by the owner or an employee, so I called and asked to speak to so-and-so and she was there she actually gave here own name in the review too funny. and just for the record those stanley's corner I write them but Carmen edits them and what I say and how she tries to make them sound legal I hate that, so she has on Idea I started this blog because if she finds out she will try to edit this weblog so please keep this a secret!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home