Sunday, June 19, 2005


The local media was there, but not in force on the day we checked in, and I had a hard time getting information for the public relations firm that was responsible for coordinating this event. There were none of my dessert booths that served the peach cobbler, banana pudding,or the strawberry shortcake ... it appeared that a lot of the standard vendors stayed away, instead we were offered free trip to Hawaii for a timeshare booth that was in denial (We are not a timeshare, and for twenty dollars we will show you) I tried to talk to Willie Bird booth who has been there as long as I have been visiting the festival but they were so rude I simply moved on. Will I return to the Isleton for the Crawdad Festival? If it is run the same way it was run in 2005 the answer in NO! When I want family friendly event I will go to Disney Land. However Ernies has created a fan and I will be visiting Ernies again!  Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home