Sunday, July 09, 2006


So, what are our thoughts on the Holiday Inn in Ventura...... http://www.we8there.com/bnb_detail.php?busid=6405

Room 259 is equipped with a flat panel television mounted to the wall and a large wrap around balcony, in my opinion the balcony needs just a little more furniture, the two plastic chairs just don't do it for me, yes I admit, the view is wonderful, but a table for lunch or a casual game of cards would really add to the decor. This is a good hotel but I feel that when the conversion is complete it will be a better hotel. The hotel offers free wireless internet, that reaches out on the balcony but here is the best part, the harbor also offers unsecured wireless access, so if the hotel access ever goes off line, you should be able to grab a signal from the Ventura Harbor. I could spend a few days here just looking out at the harbor, enjoying the flat panel TV or just walking around the harbor reading the names of the boats. I will have to add this hotel to the list of my favorites. Oh and beach is only a few yards away so bring the kids!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home