Saturday, February 14, 2004

So here it is V-Day Are you broke yet? oh that's right the day is still young. You could be like me and totally get it wrong, I tried to order one of those name a star after the one you love via Starregistry.com and some how manage to get the whole thing wrong! Instead of my Valentines name on the star it had my name and my star date but her zodiac sign.... I looked in the mirror for the big fat loser planted on my head because now I have to buck up and spend another 35 dollars to correct a mistake that I made. Happy Valentines Day! Thank God, that was not a stand alone gift!!! or can you day DOG HOUSE!!! What did you get for V-DAY I want to know.........I will send the best response a 25 dollar dining gift certificate.
Anyone wishing to respond to my notes posted in this weblog can do so on the we8there forum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home