Monday, February 09, 2004

This is the kind of emails I get on a regular basis some or funny some just make me scratch my head, this was sent to feedback@we8there.com It wad directed to McDonalds but sent to We8there.com "I VISIT YOUR MIDDLEBORO LOCATION ORDERED MY FOOD AND GOT HOME NOT ONLY WAS THE ORDER NOT WHAT I HAD ORDERED I WAS SHORT TWO BIGMACS MY CHEESEBURGERS WERE ORDED NO ONION THEY WERE LOADED WITH ONIONS EVERYTIME I ORDER THEIR THE KIDS MESS UP THE ORDER TRY HIRING MORE ADULTS" I don't own a McDonalds and cany anyone tell me where Middleboro is located, I am not sure what I should do with this email if you have any suggestions I would love the hear them.
Anyone wishing to respond to my notes posted in this weblog can do so on the we8there forum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home